Become a Grubhub driver and deliver customers the food they love from their favorite restaurants.
Grab these items now to complete your application faster:
- Driver’s license or state ID (bikers)
- Car insurance
- Bank account information
Become a Grubhub driver
Get on the road fast!
1. What are the requirements to deliver with Grubhub?
– 19+ years of age (21+ in Chicago)
– 2+ years driving experience
– Own an iPhone with iOS 8 or higher OR an Android with 4.0 or higher (With data plan)
– Drivers must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
– Bikers must have a valid state ID
– Checking account for direct deposit
– Pass a background check
2. If I applied previously and didn’t meet requirements, but now do, can I reapply?
Yes, please contact [email protected] to speak with a local driver specialist.
3. Do I have to have previous delivery experience?
If you describe yourself as a people person and positive-attitude-haver, with killer communication skills and a knack for being on time, and you meet the requirements above…
We process hundreds of thousands of orders—for an unparalleled network of restaurants—across the country each day. And from NYC to Los Angeles, Seattle to Atlanta, we’re adding great new local businesses every day. As a driver, you’ll be helping people get awesome meals from some of our best restaurants. Grubhub is also partners with Seamless, so if you become a Grubhub driver, you may deliver food ordered on Seamless as well. Check out Grubhub, and Seamless, to get a taste of what we’re about.